Bowen & Reflexology Therapies both have a holistic, non-invasive approach, utilising the nervous, endocrine, and bio-energetic systems, to resolve or alleviate many musculo-skeletal, neurological, hormonal, sporting, respiratory & stress related conditions.
Reflexology operates under the premise that a map of the body is reflected on the feet or hands. These reflexes are capable of indirectly influencing the internal blood flow and function of the organs, body systems and associated structures, so that bio-energetic and nerve pathways can be unblocked and optimised to improve our overall well-being.
Reflexology can treat conditions via the reflexes when it is not possible to treat them directly.
Reflexology is also capable of producing profound and deep relaxation both physically and mentally, making it a powerful pain manager and reliever.
Reflexology Relaxes, Repairs, Restores, Revitalises. It is a powerful preventative therapy providing an extremely relaxed, positive, recharged experience.
- Improved Blood and Lymph Circulation
- Reduces Stress
- Treats indirectly.
- Balances the nervous system
- Promotes balance in physical, mental, emotional, and energetic levels.
- Especially beneficial for managing pain,
- Assists in managing blood pressure,
- Detoxifies the body
- Enhances the body's natural healing processes encouraging faster recovery
- Improves flexibility and endurance
- Aids in healing and supporting the connective tissue of the foot for conditions such as plantar fasciitis,
- Balances all body systems
- Has a cumulative effect when used regularly
- Reduces symptoms of a wide range of conditions
- Improves sleep quality
- Complements other therapies
Initial Consultations Allow 60-90 minutes $65.00
Subsequent Short Relaxation Consultations 40 minutes $40.00
Subsequent Remedial Consultation Allow 60 - 75 minutes $60.00
Mobile Consults dependant on location $70.00
For more information or to make an enquiry contact Desley today!!
Additional Study Areas:
- Diploma Bowen Therapy
- Diploma Reflexology
- Cert IV Frontline Management
- Cert III Community Services
- R Brown : Bowen Nerve Dynamics
- G Pennington : The Importance of Symmetry
- RLD Reflexology Lymphatic Drainage