Bowen & Reflexology Therapies both have a holistic, non-invasive approach, utilising the nervous, endocrine, and bio-energetic systems, to resolve or alleviate many musculo-skeletal, neurological, hormonal, sporting, respiratory & stress related conditions.
Bowen Therapy uses very powerful structural and functional healing mechanisms within the body to facilitate and initiate self-healing. Bowen Therapy is a manual soft tissue therapy, especially utilising the connective tissue called fascia which envelops all our organs and tissues, and includes the tendons and ligaments, It addresses function through the bio-energetic and nervous pathways by utilising Eastern medicine techniques including acupressure points and the meridian lines.
Treatments are managed through light clothing, It is non-invasive, gentle, and an effective pain reliever, holistic in nature, treating the bodys' physical, emotional, and bio-energetic imbalances.
Bowen Therapy embraces aspects of massage, acupressure, trigger point therapy, and energy healing. It is none of these, and all of these.
Who can benefit from Bowen Therapy:-
Additional Benefits include:-
- Active sportspeople will benefit in shorter recovery times following many acute injuries,
- People with chronic ailments can gain improvements from greater mobility, flexibility, energy and quality of life.
- Office workers, drivers, and manual workers alike can all gain relief from muscle tightness and imbalance.
- Everyone can benefit from a holistic Bowen Therapy Body Balancing Treatment
- Increases in energy,
- Improvement in the immune system,
- Rebalancing of the autonomic nervous system
- Stimulates blood & lymph circulation,
- Addresses the whole body through stimulation of the spinal reflexes
- Treats recognised Trigger Points
- Releases the superficial fascia and associated trauma and emotions
- Has a balancing effect on the internal organs through the usage of acupressure points
- Fascilitates self-healing
- Aids detoxification.
Further and important benefits of Bowen Therapy are that it has few contraindications. It is very gentle, relaxing and non-invasive involving no manipulation, and is therefore ideal for everyone including children and the aged.
Initial Consultations Allow 75 - 90 minutes: $70.00
Subsequent consultations: Allow 50 - 70 minutes $60.00
Shortened Consult Allow 30 minutes $40.00
Mobile Consults dependant on location. $70.00
For more information or to make an enquiry contact Desley today!!
Additional Study Areas:
- Diploma Bowen Therapy
- Diploma Reflexology
- Cert IV Frontline Management
- Cert III Community Services
- R Brown : Bowen Nerve Dynamics
- G Pennington : The Importance of Symmetry
- RLD Reflexology Lymphatic Drainage